Hello,

I would like to create a custom sphinx-extension for inserting a table of
contents for each class, right after its corresponding docstring. It should
also link to the line where each element of the content is documented.
Similar to the Scipy/Numpy documentation.

My current attempt uses the *autodoc-process-docstring(app, what, name,
obj, options, lines**)-event* to call a custom role
which should use the *members that will be processed by autodoc* as an
input. The *obj variable* contains all members of the current class
and I do not have a way to identify the members that willl be processed by
autodoc (as opposed to the ones autodoc discards).

Is there an easier way to do this and if not, is there a variable that
contains the information about which members are documented by autodoc
for each class at the *autodoc-process-docstring(app, what, name, obj,
options, lines**)-event* during runtime?

Thanks in advance.