Welcome to Python and Sphinx!

Your project setup looks good, there is only one thing where I see a
potential problem (but I'm not sure):

You did include the option "napoleon_include_private_with_doc", but
the function you are showing (_SetupLogging) is not a member function
(i.e. it is not part of a class).
The documentation just speaks of "member functions":
http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/extensions/napoleon.html#confval-napoleon_include_private_with_doc

You may have to specify your "private" function explicitly:

.. autofunction:: _SetupLogging

But as I said, I'm not sure about this.

In order for other people here to reproduce your problem, it is
typically easier if you provide a very minimal but fully working
example.
In your case you would only need one .py file (with only one function).
You could include the "automodule" stuff directly in index.rst, not
needing any more .rst file.
And then you need a working conf.py, which you also should strip down
to the bare minimum (that still works as it is).
And you should specify in which directories the files are, as you already did.

You can include all this in the message (it's only a few lines per
file), people can quickly copy this to some files and try it out for
themselves.

You could also share your test project online, e.g. on a Github Gist
or something similar, and provide just a link here.

But most importantly, oftentimes when you create a minimal version of
your problem, you'll find the solution by yourself before even sharing
it!

cheers,
Matthias