On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 12:17 AM c.buhtz wrote:
> On 2018-09-25 09:09 Matthias Geier wrote:
> > In order for other people here to reproduce your problem, it is
> > typically easier if you provide a very minimal but fully working
> > example.
>
> Please see this MWE.
> https://gitlab.com/buhtz/buhtz-sphinx

Thanks, that makes it much easier to help you!

> I didn't modify the rst file.
>
> I would expect that sphinx find all functions, methodes, classes etc by
> itself. But the html file is empty.

Sure, you'll have to put *something* into the .rst file.

Also, "buhtz-sphinx" is an invalid name for a Python module.

To use your module you would have to do:

    import buhtz-sphinx

... but that's a syntax error in Python (just try it, you'll see).

Once you fix those issues, we can probably get closer to the solution ...

cheers,
Matthias