> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 01:01:05PM +0200, Christophe de Dinechin wrote:
> > > It does not check if given patch was pushed, no. :(
> >
> > If so, that’s a lot less useful than PRs.
>
> All comes down to workflow in the end... Some people love it :)
> https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/

The missing synchronization with git was discussed already on
our ML thread, both patchew and patchwork share this missing
feature.

Not saying that patchwork have few interesting feature, indeed.
Just don't have this. Mostly patchew add CI feature (as far as
I saw). Just today I was wondering why this CI feature was
not implemented on top of patchwork instead of having another
tool.

Frediano