> On 4 Aug 2017, at 14:03, Frediano Ziglio <fzig...@redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,

>>> If so, that’s a lot less useful than PRs.
>>
>> All comes down to workflow in the end... Some people love it :)
>> https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/
>>

> The missing synchronization with git was discussed already on
> our ML thread, both patchew and patchwork share this missing
> feature.

I love the phrasing “share this missing feature” ;-)

> Not saying that patchwork have few interesting feature, indeed.
> Just don't have this. Mostly patchew add CI feature (as far as
> I saw). Just today I was wondering why this CI feature was
> not implemented on top of patchwork instead of having another
> tool.

I wonder if patchwork is not supposed to have at least some testing
capabilities. There is a “Test” menu on
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/project/Spice/series.

Anyway, let me answer the question about the “Done” state.
Apparently, you can only change the state for a patch *you* submitted.
So the “state” button for the patch I referred to earlier does not show up,
presumably because only Pavel can change it.

If I look at a patch I sent, then I have a button and also a “delegate to” pop
up.
One of the choices is pw-git-hook. What does that mean?

Thanks
Christophe