> Hey,
>
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 01:56:20AM -0500, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> > >
> > > From spice-gtk b312ca08 commit:
> > > "    At the moment:
> > >     - Fedora 26 has 2.52
> > >     - Fedora 25 has 2.50
> > >     - Fedora 24 has 2.48
> > >     - CentOS 7 has 2.46
> > >     - Debian 9 has 2.50"
> > >
> > > RHEL6 only have 2.28, but glib 2.32 is only used in a test case at the
> > > moment.
> >
> > Well... or is supported or is not supported, in the
> > past we changed requirements for specific tests, I would
> > follow that style.
> >
> > Honestly... if you send a patch saying that we stop RHEL6 support
> > I'll ack in 2 ms!
>
> In my opinion, we don't have to try very hard to support RHEL6 in the
> 0.14 branch.
>
> Christophe

Or is supported or not, there's not try. If you need 2.32 functions
on spice-server is not supported, if you need 2.32 functions on a
specific test that specific test can disable the checks.
This patch won't allow RHEL6 to compile spice-server so is dropping
RHEL6 support. People will have to patch the build in order to
build spice-server.

As I said an ack to this patch requires explicit agreement of
the support drop. I agree! Just have to be explicit.

Frediano