Yeah Andre, same issues here. Luckily through ebay and having the LBC equivalent of that mythical "Elephant Graveyard" 15 minutes from my home, I've managed $10 her, $10 there (ok, $30 there...) to pretty much box up a new car in the attic over the garage where 'Ol Yeller' sits, new frame on the wall and tub on the sawhorses as bit by bit I too, scrape and sand 'er back to health. I long ago (when I looked at the sorry state of the old frame) decided that I could live one more year with my spitter in pieces to have the job done right. After all, I've had the car over 16 years now... Along the way, I've taught myself patience, engine rebuilding, welding, patience, bodyworking and more patience. I've also made many friends here, in a couple of clubs, and a few at work as word got around what I was up to. That's what its about, owning a Triumph. Take your time, enjoy the journey... and the rewards. Hang in there!
"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..." Jon '77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller" FM66043 7U www.bigolbear.com/restoration.htm /// [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list /// Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] /// or try http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool /// Archives at http://www.team.net/archive /// Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED] /// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.
