Nothing special needed for 1500 engine or most other LBCs.

I did se it listed at Harbour Freight of all places. Not sure of price. NFI.

Can't remember where I bought my US one, but I did a search on the internet.

Alan

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:56 , Spitfire 1500 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

>Tried ordering a gunson colortune from spitbits, but they were out.
>Any other online place sells them for a good deal? ALso, should I be 
>asking for a specific spark plug size for a 1500 engine?
>
>
>Yeah, winter finally went away in MN. Now it's time to get parts.
>
>
>Your messages not reaching the list?
>Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
***  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
***  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
***  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to