Harbor Freight has the Colortune kit for $49.99, part number 91972-OCAA. NFI
Dan Parrott Savannah Ga -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Lemen Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:51 PM To: [email protected]; Spitfire 1500 Subject: Re: Gunson Colortune? Nothing special needed for 1500 engine or most other LBCs. I did se it listed at Harbour Freight of all places. Not sure of price. NFI. Can't remember where I bought my US one, but I did a search on the internet. Alan On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:56 , Spitfire 1500 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: >Tried ordering a gunson colortune from spitbits, but they were out. >Any other online place sells them for a good deal? ALso, should I be >asking for a specific spark plug size for a 1500 engine? > > >Yeah, winter finally went away in MN. Now it's time to get parts. *** http://www.team.net/the-local *** Your messages not reaching the list? Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html *** unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or try *** http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool *** http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo *** Archives at http://www.team.net/archive *** Edit your replies!
