A work aquaintance is selling a spitfire that he recieved in trade for another car. Any interest, please contact him directly. Located near Philadelphia. NFI.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas heckman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Anyway, it is a 1979, Burgandy paint, with grey CLOTH and
black vinyl interior, black top, boot and tonneau cover.  The car shows
61,80? Miles - so call it 62,000.  Looking at the car, I could believe
it to be correct.  The car came from Arizona with Arizona tags and
title.  So far I have not been able to find any rust in the rocker
panels or in the wheel wells or under the hood or inside the trunk.
There is a small amount of surface rust under the rugs in front floor
area, but no rust through.  The car had been sitting for a number of
years and with fresh gas and a hot battery it fired right up.  The
clutch works but the brakes are flat.  It is an overdrive car - there is
no hardtop.  I feel that it should be repainted as there are some
bubbles on the top surface of the hood and one rub mark (not dent) on
the drivers door.  However, it really doesn't look too bad.  The seat
upholstery is bad - but being fabric that should be a fairly cheap and
easy fix. Since the brakes don't work (except for emergency brake) I
haven't driven the car but supposedly the overdrive works - no
guarantees. I am taking the car to the Hershey Car Show with a for sale
sign on it (October 5,6,7,8,) Is $7,000 a realistic price for the car as
is?

***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool