Hi I just picked up a 71/72 Spitfire that has a aftermarket fiberglass
hardtop on it.

I'm looking at selling it or maybe having a mold pulled from it and
reproducing them if there was enough interest.  It looked to fit pretty
well, had a cheesy vinyl cover over it and the rear window is crazed
(plexiglas) but I thing with a little TLC it could work real well.  One
nice thing is it is really light as I had no problem lifting it off the
car by myself.  I've got a factory one and its a pain as its pretty
heavy.

Their is some other parts that are good to OK condition on the car, let
me know what you are interested in and I'll shoot a couple of pic's.

has a brown dash that appears good. I will be parting this car out,
does have a good title.

Chris


___________________________

Christopher E. Crisenbery, P.E.
Feller, Finch & Associates, Inc.
2797 Spring Arbor Rd., Suite B
Jackson, MI 49203
p/n (517) 783-0710
fax (517) 783-0711

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to