Hi all,


I need some help in checking out a 76 Spitfire. Actually it's my father
in Houma, LA that needs the help. He's looking at Spit's and found this
76 and has been asking me questions about it, mostly about what it's
worth. Is there anyone in the area that would be willing to check out
this car for him? I would but I'm on the left coast and not sure the
airfare back would be worth it.



As you can see I'm more in to Spridget's so I don't have any firsthand
knowledge of these cars. I can only give him general LBC info.



If you can provide any info on specific things to look for that would be
appreciated too.



TIA



Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.herbytoys.com <blocked::http://www.herbytoys.com>

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to