Now that I have my new, rust free spitfire, I would like to keep it that way. (First thing, no more driving on snowy days with the roads salted!) There is some very light surface rust on the floor plans, top and bottom. I'm going to wire brush it off, but for protection, should I paint POR15 on both sides of the pan? Bottom only and use a good quality paint like Rustoleum on top? Or
is POR15 overkill for a car that will usually only see dry weather?

Thanks!

Greg Rowe

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive