Hello All....

I had posted a few weeks back about the death of a fellow Triumph driver after a head on collision in Millersville MD where the driver did not escape the car before it burned.

Although tragic, it's now comforting to find the driver did not feel the fire, nor did the car fail him. The cuase was a massive heart attack nearly a full minute before the collision. I've still not been able to find out exactly which model Triumph it was.

I guess there are worst ways to go... and that his last moments were enjoyable. After all, he was out for warm autumn evenings drive at dusk, appreantly in one of his favorite toys. I hope my own last moments are ..... well I guess there are worst ways to go.

ptegler

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to