I'm in need of a good, usable, no cracks, dents, etc. left hand head lamp
cover (part number 911101).  This is the cast piece that surrounds the
headlight on MK4/1500 Spitfires, and MK3 GT6s.  I know that they are
available new, but at over $100, well I don't need one that bad yet!
Anybody have one laying about that they would like to part with, at a
reasonable price?  Let me know what you want for it and maybe we can work
something out -
Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)


-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.16/552 - Release Date: 11/26/2006 
11:30 AM

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to