Hi Bec (cc to users list),

1) I just fixed this, just "git pull" the latest copy and should work as
previously.

2) Things should also work (with or without git pull) if you type:

make GIZA_DIR=../giza

3) a final way would just be to copy the file into the splash source code dir:
"cp giza/interface/giza-fortran.F90 src/"

Any or all of those should work.

Cheers,

Daniel

PS: Motivation for this change is to try to better support splash packages
(MacPorts, Ubuntu) which requires un-bundling splash from giza. So ideally
splash and giza should both be installed as CentOS packages on Dirac, rather
than requiring every user to install them individually. So the *right* way is
to install splash and giza separately with admin permissions, so that you can
then use splash as a system package via:

module load giza
module load splash