Umm... guys, I mentioned Area 51 not because it seems to be known by a
vast variety of differing identifying names, but rather because it's a
good example of a government installation which is notoriously secret.
The fact that it may be known by multiple identifiers is really
irrelevant.  The name "Area 51" is universally known, and so I used it.
Sue me.

The whole point of my earlier post was that secret installations DO NOT
publish PR photos, nor do they publish details of the installation which
include antenna characteristics.  HAARP is fundamentally different in that
they do these things.  Come on, this is obvious and readily apparent.

Mike