I hope to visit Oslo next May-June to attend the viva of one of the PhDs there. This trip would be a paid for by me personally, so I am looking for opportunities to give lectures or workshops in Europe at that time, to help defray the expense. I will be passing through London and/or Frankfurt, so it could be anywhere in Europe. Please get back to me if interested.
Will Will G Hopkins, PhD FACSM FECSS Contact info: http://sportsci.org/will Sportscience: http://sportsci.org Statistics: http://newstats.org Be creative: break rules. ------------------------------------ Post messages to [email protected]. To (un)subscribe, send any message to sportscience-(un)[email protected]. View all messages at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/.Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
