From: Alvaro Retana (aretana) [mailto:aret...@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 5:58 PM
To: spring@ietf.org
Cc: John Scudder; Martin Vigoureux; DECRAENE Bruno IMT/OLN
Subject: New spring WG Co-Chair

Dear spring WG:

Due to the demands of his job John has decided to step down as spring Co-Chair,
a position he has held since the formation of the WG almost 3 years ago.  John
has been instrumental in driving the collaboration with other groups working on
spring-related extensions.  Thank you!!

In consultation with Bruno and the other RTG ADs, we have asked Martin
Vigoureux to take on the role of spring Co-Chair.  Martin is an experienced
Chair (he is also the Co-Chair of bess) and will work with Bruno on driving the
current work items to completion and publication.  We expect the transition to
be seamless as the WG moves through a period of adoption and WGLCs.  Welcome
Martin!

Martin can be reached at
martin.vigour...@nokia.com<mailto:martin.vigour...@nokia.com>.

Thanks!