Also this draft doesn’t describe this use case afais. What I am taking about is
this:
Using MPLS-SR for the SID to G and SID to H iso using SR-UDP SID. Is this
envisioned?

     +-----+       +-----+       +-----+        +-----+        +-----+
     |  A  +-------+  B  +-------+  C  +--------+  D  +--------+  H  |
     +-----+       +--+--+       +--+--+        +--+--+        +-----+
                      |             |              |
                      |             |              |
                   +--+--+       +--+--+        +--+--+
                   |  E  +-------+  F  +--------+  G  |
                   +-----+       +-----+        +-----+

          +--------+
          |IP(A->E)|
          | Packet |   --->    | Packet |  --->  | Packet |

Also, it is a bit odd we have so many drafts on the same topic.
Btw what about BGP extensions?