发件人: Weiqiang Cheng [mailto:chengweiqi...@chinamobile.com]
发送时间: 2019年2月13日 11:59
收件人: 'Loa Andersson'; 'spring@ietf.org'
抄送: 'draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segm...@ietf.org'
主题: Re: [spring] to progress draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment

Hi Loa,
Thank you very much for your review and comments.
The solution in the draft provides a simple and effective way for E2E FM and PM
in the Telecom application Scenario.
The requirements are valid and all existing comments have been resolved.
We authors also hope WG can adopt draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment as a
working group document.

B.R.
Weiqiang Cheng