From: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Lizhenbin
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:55 PM
To: DECRAENE Bruno TGI/OLN; 'SPRING WG List'
Cc: 6...@ietf.org; draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming
Subject: [spring] Request to close the LC and move forward//RE: WGLC -
draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

Hi Bruno and WG,
The LC has lasted for almost 3 months which greatly exceeds the expected 2
week. In the process all the comments have been resolved while some issues is
raised again and again with little value.
On the other hand, there have been multiple commercial implementation and
inter-op test and almost 20 deployments for SRv6 which justify the solution
proposed by the draft in practice.

We sincerely request to close the LC of the draft and move forward.

Best Regards,
Zhenbin (Robin)