On 28-May-20 10:39, Robert Raszuk wrote:
> Maybe we should just drop right here this "limited domain" restriction/scope
> for any solution being discussed here ?

In that case we should definitely never have adopted
draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header, whose first reference is RFC8402, which
is very explicitly a description of a limited doman model:

"Segment Routing domain (SR domain): the set of nodes participating in
 the source-based routing model...   It is expected that all
 nodes in an SR domain are managed by the same administrative entity."

The CRH draft says essentially the same:

"   o  Is designed to operate within a network domain."

    Brian