Hi, Joel, Authors, et al.,
I have a clarification question and appreciate your help answering it.
According to RFC 8986:

SRv6 Endpoint behavior: A packet processing behavior executed at an SRv6
Segment Endpoint Node.

As I understand it, two compression techniques, NEXT-C-SID and
REPLACE-C-SID, are defined in draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression. While
reading the proposed resolution, it seems like the authors suggest that
SIDs compressed using both techniques, i.e., NEXT-C-SID and REPLACE-C-SID,
can arbitrarily appear in the same instance of SRH. Is my interpretation of
the proposed resolution correct? Personally, I have doubts that such a mix
of compression techniques is possible and would appreciate it if the
authors extended the resolution with an example that clearly demonstrates
how NEXT-C-SID and REPLACE-C-SID can both be used to compress SIDs that
populate the same SRH.

And there seems to be a nit in the proposed resolution text that can be
fixed by s/make/makes/.

Regards,
Greg