In Vietnam we used White Phosphorus bombs (known as "Willie Pete").  You
cannot put it out with water.
Mike Brown

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rosemary
Beers
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:57 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Ordinary chemical plants?

My son just did his chemistry report on Phosphorus - his mobile had a
tube
of toothpaste on it.  Some phosphorus can not even be transported other
than
in water.  Out of water well - you do not want to be anywhere near.  Yet
it
is some toothpastes.

Point well taken.