Actually, Steve, the definition noted in the index is for pressure regulating device, not valve, and it's located at 3.8.1.10. There's also a reference to NFPA-24 at the end of the definition.

A little cross-checking is in order I think. Same as with the Annex C references since they've moved
all the storage stuff around.
PARSLEY CONSULTING
Ken Wagoner, SET
760.745.6181 voice
760.745.0537 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> e-mail
www.ParsleyConsulting.com <http://www.ParsleyConsulting.com> website

Roland Huggins wrote:
Good catch. Memory says we intended to incorporate the definitions from NFPA 14 that clarified the types of valves. Have initiated a check.

Roland