I go with what Ron said. Also note that obstructions (shelves) are not an issue in a closet. Also it is A.8.15.8.2 that states that sprinklers are not required within furniture is the old text and it was expanded in 07 (and put within the standard ) at 8.1.1(7). That section also states you can attach the furniture to the structure. It doesn't say you can put it within a closet.

Roland