NFPA 13 has a pipe schedule for above and below a ceiling (table 22.5.3.7
2007 edition).  You mention concrete floors, just be sure there is no
combustible form board that remains in place if you are proposing to
eliminate the above sprinklers.

John Hoffman P.E. | Fire Protection Engineer | Facility Engineering
Services, KCP, LLC - Burns & McDonnell Engineering | National Nuclear
Security Administration's Kansas City Plant | Operated by Honeywell FM&T |
2000 E. 95th St | Kansas City, MO  64131 | ph 816-997-7213 |
jhoff...@kcp.com

sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org wrote on 02/18/2010 10:37:28 AM:

> [image removed]
>
> Under/Over Sprinkler
>
> James Zimmerman
>
> to:
>
> sprinklerforum
>
> 02/18/2010 10:38 AM
>
> Sent by:
>
> sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
>
> Please respond to sprinklerforum
>
> Has anyone seen/used the term under/over sprinkler on a set plans?
Someone