Thanks for the link Forest, a separator is not something I thought of but
never seen on a dry system compressor.  I'll forward her the link in due
diligence but I doubt we'll see an oil/water separator installed for a 60
Gal. receiver (imho).  Great to know now, and thanks for the info.



Here is a basic guideline of EPA regulations regarding water from air
compressor tanks:
http://www.ferret.com.au/n/The-rules-and-tools-to-dispose-of-compressor-cond
ensate-n697279

When you say oops, I thought perhaps that maybe you thought I was joking
about the EPA regulations.

It's a serious issue, my uncle is a air compressor distributor in California
and he told me the CA EPA will fine $10,000 if they observe water from a
tank on the floor.

Forest Wilson

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to