Yes I do.  I will send you photos via private email.

Byron
JFP
Westminster, MD


--------------------------------------------------
From: "Matthew J. Willis" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 12:01
To: "Afsa Tech Forum" <[email protected]>
Subject: Sodium Silicate

> I am inspecting early 70's system and think I have found some. Anyone have 
> any experience as to appearance, and or things to look for?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
> To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
> 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to