Stewart,

Spent a lot of training time myself and it's paid off a couple of times when
the twelve year old used an extinguisher on an oven fire (overkill but better
safe...) and the same son about ten years later used one on a brush fire before
it took off. Knocked down enough so that when my other son got some water over
to the site the we were able to overhaul his work successfully.

Ron Greenman
...On the phone