From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Travis Mack,
SET
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 1:04 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: CC1/CC2 or COIN sprinklers

Looking for some other forum experience here.  How have you been dealing
with architects and GC's that state the IBC does not require draft stops
in an attic, so they are not willing to put them in when the CC heads
are req'd and the CC heads require a draft curtain to be installed?

On 6/6/2011 9:23 AM, Matt Grise wrote:
> I agree. Just looked at that this morning. The handbook elaborates that
testing has found standard sprinks to be ineffective in short flat comb
concealed spaces.