From: bcasterl...@fsc-inc.com [mailto:bcasterl...@fsc-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 11:26 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org <sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org>
Subject: Re: Factory Mutual Data Sheet 2.0 - Sprinkler Orientation and Spacing

Is there a difference between abandoned and modified? What if the
13-23 tied Density to ceiling height and Area to occupancy? Even
without a fire, a .1 at the deflector is a .09 on the floor due to
some droplets evaporating by friction. The higher the ceiling, the
higher the amount of vaporization, therefore a lower Actual Delivered
Density of water in the liquid state on the fuel. Tieing Area to
occupancy gives it a kind of Quantity of Combustibles feel.
How much do I owe you Roland?

Quoting bcasterl...@fsc-inc.com:

I'll take it, based on the feeling that ten years from now 'green'
will have become 'greener still'.