From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Jack C Kilavuz
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:44 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Wood pellet manufacturing

And grinding process will involve some metals parts (nails, metal bands, screws
etc.) sparking over freshly ground sawdust blown with hot air in cyclones
towards the dust collectors, as a side show....explosion detection and
suppression may need to be considered I reckon.
Sorry for my two-bobs worth.
Cheers
Jack