EH1 pipe scheduled tree system Todd, 17/32, 286, SSU-- over every sq ft under roof. What normal Sprinkler Contractor includes special nozzles to guard against auto-ignition in the hammermill? Talk about shielded! We all need all the work we can get these days. I'm pretty sure this has worked for decades in small towns where the only supply is a garavity tank on the hill over yonder. Say what? It is illegal to pipe schedule EH nowadays? Fine!, size it like that and spend a few minutes proving an area or two ;)