David Sornsin wrote me after my week in the ICU Feb'12 that he assumed all the
nurses were now sprinkler advocates and I was laying in bed in my convention
uniform of khakis, blue button down and blazer.
So Cathy brought the shirt and blazer for me to wear home, and Cecil got some
pics we sent Dave to think that was my hospital garb. Was told I was best
dressed departing patient in a wheelchair they'd ever had.

Gotta tell ya there are some genuinely wonderful folks on this Forum. I already
knew that, but when I got sick there was a lot of confirmation of it. Thanks to
all of you for being yourselves.

Glc

Sent from my iPhone