From: sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Fire
Protection Services
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:47 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: sprinklerfo...@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Racks

Forum,

I performed an Inspection a few days ago and the building is design as Ord2
with the exception of the shipping area which is Class 3.

I noticed in a few areas they have installed on single rack against the outside
wall with misc storage stacked at various heights.

I  have never seen one independent rack sprinklered but it looks like to me it
should be.

Has anyone ran into this before? What did you do?

Thanks

Chris Payne

Fire Protection Services

Owensboro