George,

You made an impact in this world.

Mike Hill

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Ken Holsopple <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Forumites,
> 
> It is with great sorrow that I bear the news that George L. Church, Jr. past 
> away last evening after a 16 month battle with lung cancer.
> George was 58 years old. George leaves behind a wife Cathy, daughter Margaret 
> (Meg) Ames, son-in law Dave Ames, his mother and four sisters.
> 
> George's sprinkler career started in 1974 with Automatic Sprinkler 
> Corporation of America (Philly) and in 1998 started Rowe Sprinkler with his 
> wife Cathy.
> As many of you know, he was a fan of this forum and an huge advocate for the 
> fire sprinkler industry. He served on several NFPA committees and valued the 
> many friends he made along his journey.
> His humor, enthusiasm, and passion for the sprinkler business will be a great 
> loss for all of us.
> 
> I will post funeral arrangements here on the forum when they become available.
> 
> But in true George Church fashion and as a tribute and continuation of his 
> last forum post....I know he is licking (kicking) himself in a better place.
> (Sorry Mr. Muncy, but I know he wouldn't have passed this one up.)
> 
> Wiping away tears as I hit the send button.
> 
> Ken Holsopple
> Rowe Sprinkler Systems, Inc.
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to