Pete,
I failed to mention that the braided steel hose lines were 4" diameter.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org]
On Behalf Of John O'Connor
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:24 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Floating Docks

Pete,
We did eight dry pipe systems for a marina near Nashville in 2009.  Dry pipe
valve houses were on shore, and we fed to the docks with stainless steel
braided hose lines manufactured by Nashville Rubber and Gasket, 1900 Elm
Tree Drive, Nashville TN.  615-883-0030.  They even provided grooved ends
for us.  I believe the lengths were 6 to 8 feet each, but that may be best
determined by your maximum and minimum water elevations.
John O'Connor
National Fire Sprinklers, Inc.