From: craig.pr...@ch2m.com
Date: 06/23/2016 11:57 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Two Backflows

The AWWA has requirements for Backflow Prevention and Cross Connection
mitigation which are followed by the water purveyors.

It sounds like you have a deficiency and coordination issue in the plans you
were given.

I would be drafting an RFI to the GC asking them to contact the EOR for
clarification on the design.

You cannot leave the potable unprotected by not having a backflow on the
sprinkler connection to the potable.

Craig L. Prahl
Fire Protection Group Lead/SME
CH2M