Thank you. Some of the window pockets are 30-50 Ft. long but still under
1000 Cu.Ft..

Old ceiling was 14 Ft. Drop ceiling is 10 Ft. It seems the volume should be
the prime consideration not a 4Ft high pocket along an outside window wall.

When you divide 1000 by 3 = 333.3 SF. That is a big area with no sprinklers.

Depends on the shape of the pocket.

Art Tiroly

ATCO Fire Protection/Tiroly

24400 Highland Rd CLE 44143