I've got a question about installation of dry horizontal sidewall
sprinklers. Is it permitted to install them at an angle? Not aiming up or
down but side to side? I have an odd shaped canopy that I'm trying to cover
with dry sprinklers but one particular area is lacking coverage. If I could
angle the sprinkler towards this location (on the horizontal plane) I could
cover it.

Or, as a side question, does anyone know of an extended coverage dry barrel
sidewall sprinkler with 20 ft spacing on the width? This would also solve
my problem but options are limited on the dry sprinklers with extended
coverage.

Thanks,
Mick