From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org]
On Behalf Of Welch, Bobby
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 12:25 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Underground Main

I am working on a underground project were the new private fire main is
feeding the building sprinkler system and two hydrants. I am told that the
underground has to be calculated. I understand how I calculate the building
to prove that the sprinkler system will work but how do I prove that the
hydrants work as well?