Perhaps. If it’s supplying a standpipe system, a single PRV is not acceptable.
[Steve Signature (3)] From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Fire Design Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:32 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: PRV after pump discharge control valve No, it's all good after the pump discharge control valve. A.4.7.7.2 On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:03 PM, Dewayne Martinez <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Is there anything that restricts the use of a PRV after the discharge control valve on a fire pump? I have a ESFR storage building where I am designing to a “future” water supply which is much higher than the existing water supply. The fire pump must satisfy both existing and future conditions and I thought about leaving a space for a PRV to be installed downstream of the pump discharge valve to account for the future higher pressures. Thanks, Dewayne Martinez Fire Protection Design Manager TOTAL Mechanical Building Integrity W234 N2830 Paul Rd. Pewaukee, WI 53072 [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Ph: 262-522-7110 Cell: 414-406-5208 http://www.total-mechanical.com/ [A close up of a sign Description generated with high confidence] _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
