From: Joe Burtell <j...@burtellfire.com>
Date: 10/25/18 4:35 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: High School Weight Room

Does anyone have any information supporting high school wrestling, fitness, and
weight rooms being OH2 due to the rubber floors or foam mats? It seems overkill
to me but new information is always coming out.

Best regards,

Joe Burtell, SET, CFPS

[Burtell Fire_Small]

Phone | Fax | Mobile| Text 406-545-0784<tel:++1-406-545-0784>

116 N. 11th Street | Billings, MT 59101

Email: j...@burtellfire.com<mailto:j...@burtellfire.com>

Web Site: http://www.burtellfire.com<http://www.burtellfire.com/>

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price
is forgotten.”

NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail transmission is intended only
for use of the individual or entity named above.  This e-mail transmission, and
any documents, files, previous e-mail transmissions or other information
attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail transmission,
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of this transmission or any of the
information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please immediately notify
us by return e-mail transmission and destroy the original e-mail transmission
as well as its attachments without reading or saving it in any manner.  Thank
you.