I agree with everything. This wasnt even my project. Was helping out a customer
of a colleague.

My initial reaction was of course a single EC sidewall for LH is acceptable.
The installing contractor was pushing back saying you couldn’t do an EC HSW for
light hazard under the door. That was when I started to dig further and noticed
the missing wording in EC HSW.

Installer was pushing back an ECOH HSW would cause the overhead to over
discharge and no longer work. I suggested to stop spending so much time and $$
on this. Go with the ECOH HSW and pipe with same size as overhead branch
piping. That way there can be no push back.

Just another fun Friday at the office.

Travis Mack, CFPS, CWBSP, RME-G, SET
480-505-9271
MFP Design, LLC