Thanks everyone for the information.  I figured it couldn’t be as simple as
a paint spray booth.  I will check with the specifying engineer for more
information.  They didn’t mention the dust collector on their initial basis
of design.  It was added as an alternate to our contract.  My first concern
was that the collector itself was outside the building which would require
a dry system which wasn’t figured.

Dewayne Martinez

Fire Protection Design Manager

*TOTAL* *Mechanical*