From: John Denhardt via Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Date: 3/26/20 6:18 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: John Denhardt <jdenha...@firesprinkler.org>
Subject: Re: COVID - 19

I had some computer issues last night.  I am not sure this message went out.  I
am sorry if I repeat this email, but I want to make sure all have the
information.

For those that are interested, the AFSA website has some great information for
the sprinkler contractors and industry regarding the COVID - 19 issue.   The
AFSA position is the fire sprinkler industry should be classified as a critical
industry under "shelter-in-place" and similar orders.  Our hope is that all are
practicing safe techniques.  AFSA is here to assist our members wherever
possible.

Take care!
John
[https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4h8r7hdtsr6154/AFSA_L.png?raw=1]
John August Denhardt, PE
Vice President, Engineering and Technical Services
American Fire Sprinkler Association
m: p:   301-343-1457
214-349-5965 ext 121
w:      firesprinkler.org<http://firesprinkler.org>
[http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>

[http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png]
<https://twitter.com/afsa/status/1039528345367732224>
[http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/linkedin_sig.png]
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-fire-sprinkler-association-afsa-/>

[http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/instagram_sig.png]
 <https://www.instagram.com/firesprinklerorg/>

Call to Action! Urge your elected officials to include fire protection as
"critical infrastructure industry" under "shelter in place" orders.  All AFSA
members are asked to forward state specific letters to your government contacts
and post to social media and quickly spread the message. CLICK
HERE<http://www.firesprinkler.org/COVID19> to find letter templates and
contacts.

AFSA is here to support you!

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:27 PM John Denhardt
[...]

HERE<https://www.firesprinkler.org/WWW/corvid-19.aspx> to find letter templates
and contacts.

AFSA is here to support you!