I respectfully disagree, Jim.

While I'm confident that John's installers are competent and will do a good job, I have to observe that unless John's company did the original install, they're putting their liability at serious risk for work which they have no control over.

It all comes down to how much risk is Living Water willing to accept for the work performed by some unknown entity on some unknown date, possibly uninspected or untested.  We could spend hours telling war stories over disastrous experiences trusting someone else's work.

That's a risk I'm not readily willing to accept.

sincerely,
*Ken Wagoner, SET
*Parsley Consulting*
*350 West 9th Avenue, Suite 206