In one local jurisdiction here there is a requirement for three feet all
around major equipment, font, sides, and back. It would good if they would
inform the architects that continue to provide smaller and smaller pump and
riser rooms.

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)